The chapel of Virgin Mary "Thermiani" is located in the village of Pali in Nisyros. It is built behind the thermal baths and within the ruins of an old bathhouse, probably of the Roman era. He owes his name to the source of hot water spilling on his back. The rebuilding of the temple dates back to 1871, according to the inscription at the entrance, while the interior of the church is dominated by the mural of Panagia Platytera. This impressive church seems to be wedged in a rock, creating an unprecedented sight for every visitor.